This page contains some affiliate links and sponsored content.
- Test the newest games coming to mobile – before anyone else does! !
- UberEATS is looking for food delivery drivers to work on their own schedules – use your own car, bike, or scooter and earn money.
- VIPKid is actively recruiting online English teachers – Earn between $14-$18 hourly.
- Get paid to lose weight?? You can! HealthyWage is currently looking for participants in their weight loss challenges (you bet on yourself to lose the weight).
- Aspira – Call agent, reservations. Arkansas, Idaho, New Hampshire, and New York.
- – RCM support representative. Support for clients via phone and email. HS diploma, college coursework a plus. US.
- Launch Digital Marketing – Digital content writer, publisher. HS diploma. One year web publishing experience. US.
- Providence Health Services – Coder Level II. Must live in Alaska, Montana, California, Oregon, or Washington. Full time, day shift.
- IXL Learning – Content writer, Spanish. Must be fluent in English and Spanish and have a BA in Spanish, Creative Writing, Education, or related field.
- Sell Powerful – Long term work for expert writers in a variety of topics for blog network. US.
- Apple – At home advisor positions for Hillsboro, Oregon, Charlestton, SC., and and Colorado Springs, Colorado. Work at home after 7-8 week onsite training.
- TTEC – Customer service rep. $12 per hour starting. Openings in several states across the US.
- NextWave Advocacy, LLC – Writing content for various legislative issues. Min. 20 hours per week, $13 per hour.
- – Social media content evaluators. Part time, 20 hours per week. US. Pay various, dependent on specific projects.
- Landi – Remote on-line English teachers. BA or above. $18-$23 per hour with opportunity for raise every 6 months. Teaching experience preferred but not required.
- Triton – 3rd shift inbound sales agent. No cold calling. Base pay plus commission. RI, and Mass.
- CCC Information Services – Customer service reps. Starting wage $13-14.50 per hour. Inbound calls and data entry. PA, IL, IA.
- CEHE – Active student planner. HS diploma required, associates preferred. Assisting students with financial applications and application processing. US.
- R1 RCM – Inpatient coder, Level I Trauma. Min of RHIA, RHIT, or CCS credential. Flexible hours, 8 hour shifts Monday through Friday. Benefits. US.
- Appone – Law enforcement transcriptionist. Must be able to type 80 WPM, and prior transcription experience. Most of the work deals with multi-voice audio. Flexible schedule. US.
- American Express – Virtual travel consultant, customer service rep. Full time. 2nd shift. Must live in the Central or Western region of the US.
- Hive Media – Content writing for “dad” related blog. Freelance.
- Convergys – Remote customer service and technical support positions in various US locations. Benefits. Must be able to rotate schedules.
- Filmless – Openings for a variety of freelance work, including freelance voice over, script writing, cinematography, film editing, video production, and freelance animator and GFX artist. Worldwide.
- PRS In VIVO – Bilingual coders needed. Must be fluent in English and one of the following languages: Spanish, Russian, Italian, Chinese, or French.
- Alchemic-Dream – Customer support agent (gaming industry). Worldwide.
- Amazon – Part time customer service associate. Can live in various states within the US, but must be fluent in French. US.
- Concentrix – Customer support for technology industry. HS diploma or GED. Starting $10 per hour with benefits. Full time. US.
- HotelTonight – Account recoveries manager. Must have 5 years experience in some type of accounting or related industry, and a degree in a field of accounting. Benefits and more.
- Hive Media Group – Content writer and slideshow creators for emerging trends. 2 years experience writing web content.
- Contemporary Virtual Assistance – Client advocate to serve as support between clients and virtual assistants. Must be familiar with what virtual assistants do, and have one year experience in customer service. US, UK.
- Scribendi – Editors and proofreaders. Experience in one of the following: editing, writing, document production, or language teaching. Bachelor's degree or equivalent. Worldwide.
- eWord Solutions – Experienced transcriptionsts. Must be able to type 60 WPM. US.
- Zwerl – Music tutors and experts needed to assist through one on one virtual chat. Must be able to pass an assessment test on music.
- Publishing Concepts – Sales rep. Base salary plus commission. Entry level. Full time with benefits.
- Institute of Reading Development – Enrollment coordinator. Matching children with the appropriate reading programs offered. Full time. US.
- Enterprise – Work from home reservation sales rep. Several states and cities within the US. Starting pay $12.85 per hour.
- OU Medicine – Inpatient coding integrity specialist. Evaluation and coding of inpatient medical records. Min. 1 year experience in medical coding.
- ANP Transcriptions – Openings for legal and medical transcriptionists. 3 years experience.
- DexYP – Social media content writer. US.
- Business Insider, Inc. – Buying guides writer. Some experience in reviewing products.
- Big Leap – Freelance content writer for blog posts, articles, and other web based content for a variety of clients. Must submit 3 writing samples.
- Ezdia, Inc. – Experienced freelance copy editors. Must live in the US, UK, CA, or AU. Native English speaker only.
- Karat – Freelance expert interviewer. Assess technical talent, conduct 10 to 25 interviews per week. Experience in software engineering. Worldwide.
- IDEXX– Customer support consultant. Discuss with and provide lab test results with pet owners. Associate's or higher, preferably in a science. Must live in the greater Phoenix, AZ area.
- American Express – Virtual travel consultant in the eastern and western region of the US. 2nd shift.
- Creators Media – Writers needed for blog posts and articles. Must be English fluent, and also must submit writing sample.
- SYNQ3 – Part time home based ordering specialist (restaurant). Colorado Springs area. 5 hour shifts.
- TTEC – Customer service reps in various US states. Up to $12 per hour. Experienced.
- Magoosh – Student customer support. Support role for students who have signed up for Magoosh testing prep. $18 per hour. Must have excellent writing skills. US.
- CafeMedia – Client support and communications strategist. Writing and customer support. US. 1+ years
- experience with WordPress.
- Focus Forward – All types of transcription. Must take a test. Results within 48 hours. US.
- Landmark Associates, Inc. – Transcription. Project based as an independent contractor. Testing required.
- Kelly – Cash application specialist. Work from home up to 4 days a week after training. Experience working in customer service required. Dallas, TX. area.
- TeleDirect – Customer service rep. $9-$11 per hour. Hiring in various states across the US.
- Concentrix – Customer engagement operations support rep. Full time, starting wage $10 per hour. US.
- Alorica – Customer service rep. 20-31 hours per week. $9 per hour. US.
- Zwerl– Spanish translators. Must test for fluency.
- Botkeeper – Work from home bookkeeper. Must have some experience in basic bookkeeping/accounting. Need HS diploma plus certificate program or Associate's. US.
- ABC Financial – Openings for customer service reps in GA, FL, TX, AR.
- NatureWise – Content writers for natural health brand. Blog posts, articles, ebooks.
- iSoftStone – English transcription. Listen to audio tapes of recorded conversations and transcribe them. Canada.
- NexRep – Sales and tech support professionals customer service through inbound calls, outbound calls, or email. US.
- – Currently has openings for career coaches, job search experts, and resume writers. Various locations, US.
- Academic Experts – Education Writing. Paid by the page, price depends on category. Bachelor's or higher. Worldwide. English as first or second language.
- Copypress – Still has open call for general bloggers. Worldwide.
- Screen Rant – Experienced writers to writer articles on the entertainment industry. Can be worldwide but preference is given to those who live near entertainment industry centers.
- Bustle Media Group – Freelance news reporters particularly focused on politics and entertainment. Writing experience a must.
- OnSource – Photo inspection. Use the OnSource Inspector app to capture photos and video of vehicles and other types of property for insurance policyholders and issuers. US. Pay for each capturing event, plus mileage.
- Unum – Remote Customer Service Specialist. Entry level. Chattanooga, TN. area.
- – Customer Service Rep. Work from home after training. Must be able to attend classes. Various states within the US. High school diploma.
- MVFGlobal – Remote content writers. 5 years of content writing preferred. Worldwide.
- TPH, LLC. – Ghostwriters needed for mystery, romance, and sci-fi. Must submit a writing sample.
- Auberge Resorts – Reservations specialist. Various locations. Remote.
- – Writers to pen articles about specific TV shows. Writing sample required.
- Vicky's Virtual – Virtual assistants, must live in the US and be able to type 50 wpm.
- LiveOps – Payroll services. Part time, answering inquiries involving payroll issues such as timesheet entries, W4 issues and other. US.
- Houghton Mifflin – Writers for education materials and other projects. You have to email them for a list of openings in order to apply.
- Insight Global – Remote medical coder. Min. 1 year experience. Full time. US.
- Alere – Work from home data entry clerk. Part time, US. Part time, Tuesday through Saturday.
- Net Transcripts – General transcription. Experience a plus, must be able to type 80 WPM. US.
- Support.com – Openings for remote tech support, and customer support. US.
- Wyndham Worldwide – Customer service, inbound reservations for resort property group. Benefit package, tuition reimbursement, 401k matching. Must live in or near Orlando, FL.
- Omni Hotels and Resorts – Reservations and customer care. Lots of benefits. Full. Work from home after on site training in Atlanta, GA.
- ANP Transcriptions – Positions for transcription in medical and legal. Must be experienced.
- Home Grounds – Content writer to blog about coffee! If you're wild about the bean, and are an experienced writer, this maybe for you.
- Red Cat Media – Blog writers for articles about pets. Writing samples required.
- Lionbridge – Work from home ad evaluator. The job involves analyzing and providing feedback on online ads found in search engine results, US. HS diploma or GED. Must have been US resident for at least the past 3 years.
- Tenet Health – Remote medical coders needed. Several levels in many US locations.
- Talent, Inc. – Creative writer for regular blog assignments. Working knowledge of AP style a plus. US.
- Aspira – Call agents for reservations. Multiple states. Need typing speed of 25-30 WPM.
- DialogDirect – Bilingual Spanish/English customer service advocates. US. GED or High School Diploma required; some college preferred.
- – Customer service agents to answer incoming calls regarding new account setup, password reset, browser issues, navigation issues, and data issues. GED or HS diploma. 2 yrs. customer service experience. NOTE: You'll need to scroll to the bottom of their page and click APPLY to view the job.
- Postmates – App based, on demand delivery. Can walk or drive within your own city. Pay plus tips. Choose only the gigs you want, when you want.
- Clearlink – Virtual Insurance Agent. Benefits package, on the job training. Base 12.50 per hour plus commission.
- – Brainfuse is looking for paper reviewers and online writing tutors. Must have a bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Content Remarketing – Freelance content writers. Prefer writers who have a specialized field.
- Raterlabs – Remote internet analyst. Part time, 10-26 hours per week. Must have google account and Android phone. US.
- to get these job leads and more updates sent to your email twice weekly!
- New blog post today! Check out these 11 sites that pay you to be an expert and work from home.
- AccuTran Global – Transcriptionists, voicewriters, and stenographers who can work evening hours between 4PM and 8PM.
- Tigerfish – Transcribing audio files. US.
- MathElf – Online math tutoring. Worldwide but must be English fluent. Must pass a skills assessment test.
- TeamDelegate – Virtual assistant positions. Must have demonstrable administrative skills. US.
- Granada – Tier one customer support. Must be able to work a varied schedule. Full and part time. US.
- Addus Home Care – Care System Associate/Call Center – Work from home, but must live in Chicago area. 1 year of experience in call center, billing, or customer service.
- – Freelance writer for “how to” and advice blog posts. US.
- Presbyterian Healthcare Services – Hiring for medical coders, levels I, II, and III. Remote. US. At least 6 months related experience required.
- HiringThing – Position for part time account. Hourly pay plus benefits. 2 years experience in accounts payable, payroll, or related fields.
- Apass – Apass is seeking education writers in a variety of fields. Most, but not all, openings require a bachelor's in the selected field. US.
- iTutorGroup – Hiring teachers for conversational English. Must have bachelors degree or higher.
- Milestone – SEO Content writer with hospitality or travel experience.
- Modsquad – Remote Customer Service. Project based. Also offers work in moderating forums and social media.
- The Chat Shop – Live chat agent representing a variety of online companies offering customer support.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car – Hiring remote customer service agents in various states across the US.
- U-Haul – Remote customer service agents and sales agents.
- The Hoth – SEO content writing. Native English speaker. Pay depends on skill level.
- Red Butler – Virtual assistant and travel service provider.
- iSoftStone – Online Ad Evaluator. Canada only.
- to get these job leads and more updates sent to your email twice weekly!
- New blog post! Are you retired or about to be? Check out this information on work at home options for retirees.
- ABC Financial – Remote Customer Care Supervisor. Hiring for various cities across the US.
- JobHero.com – Freelance writers for leading careers website. Freelance writing experience required. Worldwide
- Measured SEM – Blogger to write on pet and home care topics.
- Lexicode – Remote coding, outpatient surgery. Must have 1 year or more experience in medical coding. Lots of benefits including insurance and paid continuing education.
- Alaskan Airlines – Reservation agent. Must live within 100 miles of one of these centers: Boise, ID, Phoenix, AZ, and Kent, WA. Train at center, then work from home.
- Belay – Openings for virtual assistants and virtual bookkeepers.
- Smartbrief – Experienced writer for daily newsletter and more.
- New blog post! 6 Ways to Earn Money At Home If You're Not a People Person
- Intuit – Seasonal tax advisor. Needs two years experience in either management or tax preparation. US.
- Tawkify – Virtual matchmaker. Consulting with applicants and helping them to find the perfect match. Experience not required but must be able to converse in a professional manner. US.
- Telcare – Customer satisfaction surveyor. Conducting phone surveys from people who have purchased specific items. Starting pay $12 per hour. 20-40 hours per week available.
- Study.com – Openings for remote lesson writers and instructions. Must be either teaching certified or an expert in one of the open positions. Worldwide. Fluent in English.
- Proofreading Services -Looking for remote proofreaders and editors. Must take a quiz to demonstrate abilities. Worldwide.
- Norwegian Cruise Lines – Guest service representative. Virtual position but must train at their East Mesa, AZ office.
- Bustle – Remote writers needed for articles focused on TV and film. Must have at least 2 years experience in blogging, writing, or reporting.
- TDS Telecom – Tech support in the Madison, WI. area. Work from home after initial 3 week training. Benefits package. $14.25 starting pay.
- to get these job leads and more updates sent to your email twice weekly!
- Transcription For Everyone – Transcription and editors, working with general and legal transcription. Experience preferred but they indicate they would be willing to train the right applicants. Must pass typing test. US
- First Quarter Finance – Personal finance writer. Remote positions, up to $80 per article.
- Morgan and Morgan – Virtual intake specialist, remote call center. Full time, with benefits package. Florida
- Hospitality Softnet – Hotel sales shoppers and prospectors. Think mystery shoppers for hotels resulting in written reports detailing your experience. US
- Alaskan Airlines – Reservation agents for call center. Excellent benefits package. Full time. Seattle/Kent area.
- Equivity – Virtual marketing assistant. Part time. Applicants need bachelor's degree and 3 years of marketing experience. US.
- TimeEtc. – Virtual writing assistant. Create articles, blog posts, some proofreading and copywriting. Position also would include some general administrative and assistant duties. Strong English skills.
- – Remote social media evaluator. Rating and evaluating the quality of social media. US. Entry level.
- Gramlee – Editing and proofreading. Strong English skills required.
- Edgenuity – Virtual instructors needed. US, must have teaching license/certificate in at least one state.
- Holland America Line – Shore Excursion Reservation Agent. Promotion and sale of tours. Flex schedule, rewards and incentives.
- Sykes Enterprises – Customer Service Rep. Benefits and Advancement. US. Bilingual English/Spanish.
- American Express – Virtual Travel Consultant. US based within the Central time zone.
- Capital One – Must live within one hour of Glen Allen, VA.
- Sitel – Customer Service Rep. Various US locations. Medical and Dental w/full time. Vacation and holiday pay. Full and part time shifts available.
- Apple – AppleCare partner relations at home advisor. Must be fluent in English and Canadian French. Worldwide.
- Talent, Inc. – Resume writer. Must have experience with Microsoft Word. Be able to write stellar resumes utilizing Talent Inc.’s framework and writer support services.
- Arrivedo – Writing short hotel guide books. Can be paid per article either in direct pay or free accommodations from the hotels.
- Content Refined is looking for remote native English freelance writers. Workload is on average 4-12 articles per week.
- to get these job leads and more updates sent to your email twice weekly!
- New post! Check out the top 5 ways you can lose weight WHILE earning money in 2018!
- Convergys – Hiring remote customer service and sales reps in 35 states in the US.
- Hilton – Remote reservations sales specialist in the US.
- Home Shopping Network – Customer Care Specialists various Ohio locations.
- BKA Content – Freelance writing for SEO content, industry blog posts, and product description. 1.3 to 5 cents per word. US.
- Outsec – Work from home typists. Strong grasp of English, must pass typing test. Worldwide.
- All Web Leads – Call center reps. entry level. Must be Texas resident living within 60 miles of zip code 78730.
- BambooHR – Customer care specialist. Must live Utah and undergo 6-8 weeks of in office training. Entry level.
- Exela – Freelance legal research and writing. Primarily writing legal centric blog posts.
- Allegis – Entry level and non-entry level transcription positions. US.
- Cognella – Freelance textbook proofreaders wanted, possibly open worldwide. Strong English skills.
- New blog post! Learn all about EarningStation, a super fun rewards site that makes it possible to earn extra cash by watching videos, taking polls, and more. Read the EarningStation review here.
- – Typing and analyzing files. Typing test required for each language/specialty.
- Transcribe.com – Remote Transcription and transcription editor. Experience preferred,US.
- SoftStone – Transcription, search engine evaluation, data collection, voice recording, ad evaluation, positions available in various countries.
- Aim4A – Online tutoring. Must have Bachelor's degree in the subject you'd like to teach.
- Fancy Hands – Virtual Assistants. Flexible hours, paid by tasks completed. US
- Worldwide101 – Virtual Executive Assistants and Specialist Assistants. Experience and reference needed. US and UK.
- Textbroker – Writing content for ads, social media, and more. No experience necessary. Writing submission required. US, UK, Canada
- The Chat Shop – Live Chat Agents. Offering customer support online chat for a variety of companies and fields. Strong English language and spelling skills a must. 35-40 hrs. per week. Worldwide.
- Asurion – Remote customer service in California, Arkansas, and Texas.
- Wonder is hiring freelance researchers to work from home. You can work from anywhere with the potential to earn $15 to $25 hourly.
- is also hiring freelance writers to work from home.
- New blog post! 7 of my best tips to help you find a work at home job this year.
- Alchemic Dream is hiring remote customer supports agents – Chat and email support, open worldwide.
- GrubHub Customer Service – Customer service for customers and restaurants who use the Grubhub app. Nights & weekends a must, US.
- – Part time remote resume writing. Hiring in multiple locations.
- CVA – Contemporary virtual assistants, hiring is the US and UK.
- Golden Voice English – English tutoring. Video conference tutoring somewhat flexible hours. Bachelor of Education sometimes required. Must pass background check.
- RaterLabs – Internet analytics. Part-time, 10-26 hours per week. US.
- Enago – Freelance editing in a wide variety of fields. Worldwide.
- Packlane is hiring work at home customer support reps – live chat and email.
- JustAnswer is hiring a remote ad copywriter – must have experience.
- Net Transcripts is hiring remote general transcribers
- Net Transcripts is hiring many remote law enforcement transcribers – US.
- Intuit is hiring remote tax professionals (CPA, enrolled agents, or attorneys) to work at home – Seasonal, US.
- Testive is hiring part-time SAT/ACT coaches – must be a college graduate with a high score on the SAT and/or ACT.
- WebpageFX is looking for freelance copywriters
- HSN (Home Shopping Network) is hiring part-time work at home sales reps in various areas of Ohio – When you're on the jobs page, select the option inside the blue box for “filter jobs” to the “Work at Home” category. This will pull up what they have available.
- ABC Financial is hiring remote customer service reps – GA, FL and TX. When you're on the careers page, click the drop down under “select location” to see the job in your area.
- Clerky is hiring a remote customer operations associate – US
- Metaverse Mod Squad may be hiring digital engagement specialists to work remotely
- Stitch Fix is hiring work at home stylists – Austin, Cleveland, Dallas, Minneapolis, Los Angeles, Pittsburgh, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco Bay.
- Ginger.io needs online therapists and psychiatrists – experience required.
- Panda Tree needs work at home Spanish tutors – US and Canada
- U-Haul needs work at home sales reps
- One Firefly needs a remote client support associate
- Study.com needs remote lesson writers – Multiple countries..
- Penn Foster is hiring work at home English graders
- New blog post! A detailed overview of The Chat Shop, a legitimate company that is frequently hiring remote chat agents.
- Measurement, Inc. is currently looking for remote scorers – North Carolina, Michigan, Florida, Tennessee, Kansas, and Wisconsin.
- Filmless needs freelance voice over artists – Worldwide.
- Shutterstock is hiring remote image, footage, and vector reviewers – North America.
- Sykes needs work at home customer service reps – US or Canada.
Looking For Even More Legit Work at Home Jobs?
Here are some things you can do.
- Check out my work at home e-book with a list of 150 companies that regularly hire home-based workers, plus step-by-step instructions on exactly how to find legit work at home jobs all over the web.
- Get a membership to FlexJobs, the most trusted job board with flexible and remote work that is guaranteed to be scam-free. Get 30 percent off a membership with promo code AFFILPROMO.
Good luck in whatever you choose to do!